Arch Linux Downloads
The image can be burned to a CD, mounted as an ISO file,
or be directly written to a USB stick using a utility like
is intended for new installations only; an existing Arch Linux system
can always be updated with
- Current Release: 2023.03.02
- Included Kernel: 6.1.10.arch1-1.0
- ISO Size (i686 only): 693.0 MB
ISO Size (dual bootable): 1365.2 MB
Existing Arch32 Users
If you are an existing Arch32 user, there is no need to download a new ISO to update your existing system. You may be looking for an updated mirrorlist instead.
Fixing Broken PacmanIf pacman is unable to work properly (due to partial upgrade, broken libraries, missing compression support, etc.), there are two possibilities to fix it:
- Boot a recent live medium, mount the broken system on
pacman --sysroot /mnt ...to reinstall/update the broken/outdated packages.
- Install pacman-static (either from the AUR before breaking the system or the extracted binary compiled by Eli Schwartz if your system is already broken) and use
pacman-staticin place of
pacmanto reinstall/update the broken/outdated packages.
Fixing Broken Keyring(s)Sometimes an ISO contains broken keys. This can easily be fixed by updating your keyring with
pacman -S archlinux-keyring archlinux32-keyringand then
pacman-key --populate archlinux32and
pacman-key --refresh. Eventually this is something you want to do in the chroot of your installation (
BitTorrent Download (recommended)
If you can spare the bytes, please leave the client open after your download is finished, so you can seed it back to others. A web-seed capable client is recommended for fastest download speeds.
- Magnet link for 2023.03.02 (i686 only)
Magnet link for 2021.02.01 (dual bootable)
- Torrent for 2023.03.02 (i686 only)
Torrent for 2021.02.01 (dual bootable)
HTTP Direct Downloads
Install images can be downloaded via HTTP from the mirror sites. Please ensure the download image matches the checksum from the md5sums or sha512sums file in the same directory as the image.
File integrity checksums for the latest releases can be found below:
- PGP signature (i686 only)
PGP signature (dual bootable)
- PGP Key: 33CA3597B0D161AAE4173F65C17F1214114574A4
- MD5 (i686 only): a1e6d64aad9a2ca2d83a4cfce64a03aa
MD5 (dual bootable):a9786e209ed2d2cf1687a6c64f52881e
- SHA512 (i686 only): 0e4369ca914530d1acb92842bf0688e7d47018b2bb215f5538ddd0fc370e55e1056a0bc19deff895d0cceb301a7555c51c23437bd4a20e023097e8a0549a72d2
SHA512 (dual bootable):62c36f22d25cfc61c97db9b73a39daad1927f71a0d22bdc06bd877e3558a5dcace9b8d58335a5e8352aea6ef242be6a947646ac53b1d0718f0cf336976d53880